An Individual Path to Permanent Residence in the Interests of the United States.


Spread the love

Many people have heard of the traditional method of obtaining permanent residence in the United States. From a somewhat simplistic standpoint, this is viewed as being ‘sponsored for a Green Card.’ During that process, a sponsoring employer files paperwork  with the Department of Labor and, after that is certified, files a further application to USCIS. However, in many instances, foreign born scientists and researchers find themselves in a situation whereby their employer is not in a position to sponsor them in such a manner.